Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Am I artsy crafty or artsy fartsy?



I have a  degree in art but that doesn't make me an artist. I am more of a crafty person. This in not a bad thing, it's just not as profitable as ,say Andy Warhol.  To that end here are some things I have done other then cooking.
                                                                                                                                                                                                   
                                                             
I sew , knit and crochet, I do them better then average. I paint ,sculpt, and carve not so well.


Made this for my Mother in Law ... she was happy . I was glad to do it for her.


How can you not love a baby in a beard hat?


     This is the set I made for the new grand baby the cradle  is what pawpawpaw made.



















  Made this when I stopped smoking.








Had to make Izzy a beard hat also.




If you not laughing at this picture then you need a defibrillator.


I had a blast making these hats, almost as much fun watching people laugh at

the one wearing them. Next thing on the list is a bunting bag for new

grand baby and a coat for Izzzy . She was with me in Joann's I think she

hangs out too much with me. She wants to learn to sew now and Thinks it's so

much fun to see what new fabric came in at "Granny's Store" aka Joann

Fabrics.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice job..love the baby clothes..I use to sew as well I did all my daughters clothes when she was under 4 :O)and into dresses...at that time I even made several and sold them..The purse was awesome trying to psychic myself into making a crochet bag for my daughter that is lined w/ fabric (one I have never lined anything and 2 I wanted to put a zipper in it as well :O(wish me luck) Keep up the great work and keep posting your work...

    ReplyDelete