Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Things I find fun....

That don't you have gator nuts in your pantry?
I'm ready for game day Yes I am.
 It was a happy forth of July ...and No Sugar added!

 Paw Paw was so happy , Go Jimmy Go !

I will be looking for or making her a Tony Stewart outfit















You can't not smile at that face.


Izzy said this so I had to take a picture.---->>>     
"oh look granny it's your tattoo!"

I love fireworks!


Yes lunch should be fun.



 Yes I want one ------------->>>>>>> This color is good too.


 Sometimes you just have to laugh!
In the Wal-Mart parking lot.





Love the pink .... Yes some times you just have to
say flock it .....---->>>>>>..



Who loves ya baby......                           
              you know your laughing.


No comments:

Post a Comment